Global Journal of Economics and Business is concerned with research related to applied and field studies, evaluation of methods and cognitive concepts, comparative studies and case studies, in addition to building models and theoretical frameworks.
· The economy and Islamic banking.
· The risks associated with electronic banking services and their repercussions.
· Economic development.
· Management of development in light of financial transformations, and the Bank.
· Money and international monetary banks.
· Financial and commercial.
· Money laundering operations.
· Capitalism, socialism and market economies.
· Marketing of electronic banking services.
· E-commerce and digital money in the business environment.
· Accounting information system in light of financial transformations.
· Financial and banking transformations.